The mc-16 HoTT with its 8 control functions can give experienced RC model builders control over virtually any model. The use of Graupner HoTT 2.4 GHz transmission technology safeguards high functional reliability through bidirectional communication between transmitter and receiver supporting integrated telemetry, voice output via headset connector and ultra-fast response times.
The transmitter has 20 model memories. Programming is simplified by a programming technique implemented with capacitive touch buttons. A high-contrast, 8-line blue-illuminated graphic display ensures perfect presentation of all parameter settings and telemetry data. It is possible to store telemetry data and an extension of model memories on a micro SD memory card.
USB connection to read and write the model's memories as well as for firmware upgrades.
Age recommended by manufacturer: 14 years and up
- Microcomputer remote control set implemented with the very latest 2.4 GHz Graupner HoTT technology
- Bidirectional communicationbetween transmitter and receiver
- Wireless T/P function
- 5 different languages (German, English, French, Italian and Spanish) available via software update. For the availability of a given language, go to the Download area.
- Storage of telemetry data with date and time
- Servo cycle times of 10 ms can be selected for digital servos
- Ultra-fast response times due to direct and reliable transmission of data from the main processor to the 2.4 GHz transceiver. No additional delays due to detours via a module processor.
- Short antenna, collapsible
- Operating and programming techniques are similar to the proven concepts implemented in mc-19 to mc-24
- A high-contrast, blue-illuminated graphic display ensures perfect control of parameter settings such as model type, model memory, timers and operating voltage.
- 8 control functions
- Free assignment of all switches
- 20 model memories
- 7 switches/keys , including 2 3-stage-switches, 3 2-stage switches, 2 keys, 3 analogue switches already installed
- Modes 1 to 4 freely selectable
- CAP TOUCH operating elements with key lock function to prevent unintentional operation.
- CAP TOUCH change of display from the main menu to the telemetry main menu via ESC.
- Numerous telemetry displays, programming functions and evaluation functions are presented directly on the transmitter's screen
- Voice output can be called up via freely programmable switches
- 4 flight phases programmable
- Extensive programs for fixed-wing and helicopter models
- Swashplate limiter
- Sub-trim to set the neutral position of all servos
- Flight-phase-dependent, 2-stage expo/dual rate system, can be set individually, in-flight switching possible
- Mixer functions
- Programmable fail-safe function "Hold" or "Advance to pre-set positions" adjustable separately for each individual servo channel
- Stop watches/countdown timers with alarm function
- Model copy function for model memories
The Set contains:
Graupner HoTT mc-16 microcomputer telemetry transmitter with built-in NiMH 2000 mAh transmitter battery, Graupner HoTT GR-16 receiver and 200mA transmitter charger
General HoTT characteristics:
- Simple and extremely fast binding
- Range test and warning function
- Undervoltage warning
- Extremely wide receiver operating voltage range of 3.6 V to 8.4 V (functional up to 2.5 V)
- Fail-safe, free channel assignment (channel mapping), mixer functions and all servo settings are easy to program with the internal telemetry
- Binding of any number of receivers for channel expansion (32 channels maximum)
- Up to 4 servos can be controlled simultaneously as a block in a servo cycle time of 10 ms (digital servos only)
- Maximum noise immunity due to optimised frequency hopping and wider channel spread
- Intelligent data transfer including error correction
- Extremely fast rebinding, even at maximum distance
- Real-time telemetry evaluation
- More than 200 systems can be used simultaneously
- Update capability via USB interface or micro SD card guarantees future viability
FHSS, frequency hopping over up to 75 channels
Maximum interference immunity through optimised frequency hopping, wider channel spread and antenna diversification
Intelligent data transfer including error correction
Extremely wide range
Range test and warning function
Extremely wide receiver operating voltage range of 3.6 V to 8.4 V (functional up to 2.5 V)
Numerous fail-safe functions
Key-log function to prevent unintentional changes to menus
Shorter response times can be set (10 ms period time)
No additional delays due to module processors All hopping management is handled directly by the 32 bit main processor.
Synchronous servo operation made possible by simultaneous control of servo outputs in blocks of 4
Essentially delay-free control responses due to direct processing
Real-time telemetry evaluation
Optional voice output for timers, telemetry data and warnings via headset connector
Repeat function and continue function for voice output can be programmed via freely assignable switches
Pre-selection of voice output to be used
Separately adjustable volume for beeps and voice output
Integrated telemetry display with 8 x 21 characters or 128 x 64 pixels, optionally in text or graphics form
Duration of display lighting: ALWAYS, 30 s, 60 s, 90 s, 120 s
Micro SD card slot for storage of telemetry data similar to a black box and for expansion of model memories
PC software for analysis or display of downloaded telemetry data
Buzzer signal programmable for peak T/P function receiver output, satellite receiver, simulators, flybarless stabilization systems, etc.
Model-memory-dependent binding, except for copied model memories
Wireless teacher/pupil function
3 flight phases programmable
Motor off function
Numerous fixed-wing and helicopter mixers
Simple and extremely fast binding
Free channel assignment (channel mapping), transmitter and receiver mixer functions and all servo settings are simple to program
Binding of any number of receivers for channel expansion (16 channels maximum) The last receiver bound sends the telemetry data.
Update capability via PC interface guarantees future viability
Temperature range : - 15 ... 55 °C
Aerial length: 120 mm
All-up weight, approx.: 770 g
Frequency : 2400 ... 2483,5 MHz
Range approx. : 4000 m
Dimensions (LxWxH): 190 x 175 x 115 mm
Charging rate : 150 mA
Operating voltage : 3,4 ... 4.8 V