The GR-16 receiver can control up to 8 servos
With GRAUPNER HoTT 2.4 GHz technology, the receiver has a new hopping telemetry transmission high-frequency unit with state-of-the-art components and the latest software. A hardware antenna diversity system always switches to the better antenna signal and for transmission always uses the antenna that was last used for receiving. This ensures that the returnchannel data is transmitted via the better positioned antenna. Parameters for receiver supply voltage, receiver temperature and signal strength are transmitted without any additional sensors.
- The use of up to 75 channels ensures extreme operating reliability and immunity to external interference.
- The broad reception voltage range of 3.6 V - 8.4 V (functional to 2.5 V) ensures full functionality even when voltage fluctuates.
- Two LEDs signal operating status.
- Size and weight have been reduced.
- The receiver input sensitivity and thus the range have been increased further.
- Servo connections in front panel
- Fail-safe, hold, OFF and standard (channel 1 fail-safe; all others hold) programmable
If your model is fitted with two or more receivers, it is absolutely essential that you do not carry out programming work, e.g. with the Smart Box, during a flight, as this alters the settings in all switched-on receivers and this can lead to incorrect settings; in the worst-case scenario it could result in the model crashing! For this reason always carry out programming on the ground, and check that only the receiver to be programmed at thecurrent time is powered on.
Functions with SMART-BOX:
- 3 mixers programmable
- Linear, degressive, and exponential programming of servo curves
- SUM signal programmable at the output of the highest channel (e.g. for V-Stabi, Microbeast, Quadrocopter, wireless pupil function with mc-19/22 HoTT, flight simulators)
- Limitation and reversal of servo travels also possible in receiver
- Fail-safe, hold and OFF programmable individually for the servo channels
- Warning thresholds can be programmed for undervoltage, overtemperature and undertemperature
- Servo test function
Temperature range : - 15...+70 °C
Aerial length: 2 x Draht 145 (Antenne 30) mm
All-up weight, approx.: 12 g
Frequency : 2400 ... 2483.5 MHz
Range approx. : 4000 m
Dimensions (LxWxH): 46 x 21 x 14 mm
Modulation: 2.4 GHz FHSS
Charging rate : 70 mA
Operating voltage : (2,5) 3,6 ... 8,4 V