The GR-12L receiver can control up to 6 servos
With GRAUPNER HoTT 2.4 GHz technology, the receiver has a new hopping telemetry transmission high-frequency unit with state-of-the-art components and the latest software. Parameters for receiver supply voltage, receiver temperature and signal strength are transmitted without any additional sensors.
- The use of up to 75 channels ensuresextreme operating reliability and immunity to external interference.
- The broad reception voltage range of 3.6 V - 8.4 V (functional to 2.5 V) ensures full functionality even when voltage fluctuates.
- The red LED signals the operating status.
- Size and weight have been reduced.
- The receiver input sensitivity and thus the range have been increased further.
- Fail-safe, hold programmable
Functions with SMART-BOX:
- 5 mixers programmable
- Telemetry connection instead of a servo possible on channel 5
- SUMD signal at channel 6 programmable (e.g. for V-stabilisers, Microbeast)
Temperature range : -15 ... +70 °C
Aerial length: 1 x Draht 145 (Antenne 30) mm
All-up weight, approx.: 7 g
Frequency : 2400 ... 2483.5 MHz
Range approx. : 2000 m
Dimensions (LxWxH): 36 x 21 x 10 mm
Modulation: 2.4 GHz FHSS
Charging rate : 70 mA
Operating voltage : (2,5) 3,6 ... 8,4 V