Pure flight fun:
From now on, it´s called: 'Let's get ready for Airrace "!
The new Alpha 250 is a pure FPV Race Quadrocopter, developed for flying with goggles from first person view. Equipped with FPV camera the flying experience is like a simulator or a real plane. FPV racing with quadrocopters becomes always more and more popular.
You can create'racetrack layout'with gates, flags, or even pipes that must be flown through, or it is set a track with trees and corridors.
The frame of the ALPHA 250 is completely CF, which is extremely rigid and insensitive. The 2 bottom plates, which gives a streamlined look, allows the installation of 4 Brushless ESC, and stowing over long cable.
An ideal addition to this is the use of the gyro-receiver GR-18 or GR-24 PRO, which already contains a full Flight Control for attitude stabilization.Thus can be dispensed with an additional board together with additional cables. The 4 brushless controllers cables are simply plugged into the receiver and gyro will do the rest. From the telemetry menu of the HoTT transmitterit is possible to complete the setup of the gyro receiver. It is also possible to customize to your own needs the sensitivity of the flight control very easily via the telemetry receiver menus of the GR-18.
The Voltage Module allows the timely warning of a empty battery, so that the model can be landed in time and safely.
Due to the easy handling, the model is also suitable for less experienced pilots.
- 80-100 km/h with original equipment and 3S LiPo
- Very stable
- Modular construction, so that in case of crash only single parts are required
- Frame and arms in carbon-fibre
- Carbon fibre of the highest quality construction with aluminium spacers
- Highly accurate flight control
- Integrated flight control into the receiver. Software made in Germany
- Very direct and precise flight, eliminating additional transmission paths
- All settings possible via HoTT transmitter
- 2300Kv brushless outrunner motors with windings carried by hand and special optimized multi-winding for cooling
- Simplified access to FPV Racing attitude mode or FPV Racing professional rate mode
- Simplified appearance, with double deck to install the controllers and cables
- Voltage module with timely warning for a safe landing.
- Tilt the motor to avoid turbulence of the rear propellers.
- Self-tightening propeller adapters
- LED lighting
- Propellers stiffer with extremely high efficiency and flight characteristics optimized for FPV Racing
- Universal construction to use the FPV camera with and without Action Cam
- Smart design for optimum mounting of components
Axles distance: 22x28 cm;
Motors height: 6 cm;
Frame height: 7 cm
Frame: 5.6 x22.5 x 5.5 cm (thickness 2 mm);
Arms: 10x3 cm (thickness 3 mm)
- Quad Copter ALPHA 250 RACE ready assembled
- 2 ULTRA BRUSHLESS Motors 2804 clockwise
- 2 ULTRA BRUSHLESS Motors 2804 counterclockwise
- 2 Propellers red (R/L)
- 2 Propellers white (R/L)
- 4 ULTRA BRUSHLESS Regulators with Open Source BL Heli Software
- GR-18 with Coptersoftware already installed
- FPV camera Voltage Module
- Assembly material
All-up weight, approx.: 600 g