Pure flight fun:
Since now on, it says: 'Let's get ready for Airrace "!
The new Alpha 250 is a purebred FPV Race Quadrocopter, developed for flying with video glasses from the 'I' perspective. Experience model flies like a flight simulator on the PC. Equipped with FPV camera experience the flying experience as a simulator or in the real plane, the FPV racing with quadrocopters becomes always more and more popular.
So 'racetrack layout' with gates, flags, or even pipes are created that must be flown through, or it is set a certain distance to trees with corridors.
The chassis of the ALPHA 250 consists entirely of carbon fiber, which is extremely rigid and insensitive. The double bottom, which gives a streamlined look, even allows the installation of 4 Brushless ESC, and stowing over long cable.
An ideal addition to this is the use of the gyro-receiver GR-18 or GR-24 PRO, which already contains a full Flight Control for attitude stabilization. Thus can be dispensed with an additional board together with additional cables. The 4 brushless controllers cables are simply plugged into the receiver and gyro will do the rest. About the telemetry menu of the HoTT transmitter then is possible to complete the setup of the gyro receiver. It is also possible to customize to your own needs the sensitivity of the flight control very easily via the telemetry receiver menus of the GR-18. For more information about the copter software for Gyro receiver can be found on our website.
The Voltage Module allows for the timely warning of empty battery voltage, so that the model can be landed in time and safely.
Because of the easy handling, the model is suited for all model pilots, even those coming out of the car or boat area and of course it is suitable for gamers.
The quality model is fully assembled and adjusted and therefore very fast and easy to fly.
- 80-100 km/h with original equipment and 3S LiPo
- Very stable
- Modular construction, so that in case of crash only single parts are required
- Frame and arms in carbon-fibre
- Carbon fibre of the highest quality construction with aluminium spacers
- Highly accurate flight control
- Integrated flight control into the receiver. Software made in Germany
- Very direct and precise flight, eliminating additional transmission paths
- All settings possible via HoTT transmitter
- 2300Kv brushless outrunner motors with windings carried by hand and special optimized multi-winding for cooling
- Simplified access to FPV Racing attitude mode or FPV Racing professional rate mode
- Simplified appearance, with double deck to install the controllers and cables
- Voltage module with timely warning for a safe landing.
- Tilt the motor to avoid turbulence of the rear propellers.
- Self-tightening propeller adapters
- LED lighting
- Propellers stiffer with extremely high efficiency and flight characteristics optimized for FPV Racing
- Universal construction to use the FPV camera with and without Action Cam
- Smart design for optimum mounting of components
Axles distance: 22x28 cm;
Motors height: 6 cm;
Frame height: 7 cm
Frame: 5.6 x 22.5 x 5.5 cm (thickness 2 mm);
Arms: 10x3 cm (thickness 3 mm)
- Aluminium carrying case
- Quad Copter ALPHA 250 RACE already assembled
- 2 ULTRA BRUSHLESS motors 2804 with clockwise thread
- 2 ULTRA BRUSHLESS motors 2804 with counterclockwise thread
- 2 Propellers red (R/L)
- 2 Propellers white (R/L)
- 4 ULTRA BRUSHLESS speed controllers with Open Source BL Heli Software
- Transmitter mz-12 HoTT 6 channels already set
- GR-18 with Copter software already set
- FPV camera
- 25 mW 5.8 GHz Video transmitter
- 2x 3S 1600 mAh Optipower Racingpacks
- Fatshark Dominator V2 Videogoogle
- LiPo balancer charger
- Voltage module
- Assembly material
All-up weight, approx.: 600 g