Pure flight fun:
Since now on, it says: 'Let's get ready for 3D feeling "!The new 3D ALPHA 300Q is a purebred 3D Quadrocopter, developed for flying 3D.
In Tic-Tocs, inverted flight, loops and many other aerobatic maneuvers feels the copter is in his own profession.The chassis of the ALPHA 300Q consists entirely of carbon fiber, which is extremely rigid and insensitive.The double main frames allow the installation of 4 Brushless ESC, and stowing over long cable, receiver and the settable SBEC with voltage telemetry, which leaves a tidy impression particularly by the beautiful side parts.An ideal addition to this is the use of the gyro-receiver No. S1019 GR-18, which already contains a full Flight Control for flight stabilization. Thus eliminates the need of an additional board together with additional cables. The 4 brushless controllers cables are simply plugged into the receiver and gyro will do the rest. Through the telemetry menu of the HoTT transmitter it is possible to complete the setup of the gyro receiver. It is also possible to customize to your own needs the sensitivity of the flight control very easily via the telemetry receiver menus of the GR-18. The Voltage Module allows for the timely warning of empty battery voltage, so that the model can be landed in time and safely.Because of the easy handling in Rate mode RC helicopters pilots can train their self with 3D flight.
- 80-100 km/h with original equipment and 3S LiPo
- Very stable
- Modular construction, so that in case of crash only single parts are required
- Frame and arms in carbon-fibre
- Carbon fibre of the highest quality construction with aluminium spacers
- Highly accurate flight control
- Integrated flight control into the receiver. Software made in Germany
- Very direct and precise flight, eliminating additional transmission paths
- All settings possible via HoTT transmitter
- 2300Kv brushless outrunner motors with 9mm magnets for best torque and fast direction invertion with special optimized multi-winding for cooling
- Simplified access to 3D flight through the Attitude mode
- Professional 3D Acro Rate mode
- Simplified appearance, with double deck to install the controllers and cables
- Voltage module with timely warning for a safe landing.
- No inclination of the motors to self-tightening propeller adapters
- Stiffer 3D props with extremely high efficiency and flight characteristics optimized for 3D flight with twist protection against loosening locking nuts.
Quadcopter 3D ALPHA 300 Q kit:
Chassis parts, arms, screws, aluminium spacers, assembly material
Axle distance: 30x30 cm;
Arms: 10x3 cm (thickness 3 mm)
Weight without battery: 460 g
Width : 366 mm
Height, approx.: 83 mm
Empty weight approx.: 460 g
Overall length, approx.: 365 mm
Rotor diameter: 153 mm
Length excl. rotor : 240 mm
Fuselage width (excl. Rotor) : 241 mm
Portionsanzahl (Mindestabnahme): 1